Monday, March 7, 2011

I emailed Ken Kendrick

I sent the owner of the Diamondbacks Ken Kendrick about the Coyotes situation and his wife being on the GWI board. I just took a stab at his email address as it seemed the email addresses were first initial and last name.

I received a response this morning and here it is. I do plan on calling him.

"I have always been and am still a big supporter of hockey in Arizona. Just ask the former owners of the Coyotes, Richard Burke and Jerry Moyes. While you are entitled to spend your money any way you wish, I find it sad that you believe a totally false rumor about my wife and her supposed opposition to the proposed deal in Glendale. Goldwater will make their decision to oppose or not based on the facts and she will not influence them, period. If she is included in a lawsuit, she will counter sue for false accusation and defamation of character. In case you have in any interest in the facts of this situation, feel free to call me at 602-462-6300. Ken Kendrick"

No comments:

Post a Comment