Sunday, April 29, 2012

We Have Fans

I have seen numerous hockey fans from around North America rooting for the Coyotes to go all the way now. I am choosing to ignore the people who call themselves fans who are rooting for us to lose so I just concentrate on the good fans.

I have gotten messages from fans on Twitter, Facebook, and other places genuinely hoping the Coyotes can ride this thing for as long as possible and going all the way. I have friends here in town that have never watched a hockey game before, starting to follow the games and even tuning in to watch. This is such a wonderful feeling to see these people root for us.

I hope that everyone will continue to welcome them and show them the ropes. These are the fans that are going to buy a 4 pack next season, love it so much they will upgrade to a 10 game pack. In a couple of years they will not be able to stay away and they will become full season ticket holders.

Welcome to Coyote Country everyone. Sit back, stay a long time and enjoy this wonderful ride we like to call hockey.

No comments:

Post a Comment