Monday, January 9, 2012

My Letter from Gary Bettman

So I wrote a letter to the NHL commissioner, Gary Bettman regarding the Coyotes Situation and here is what I got back from him.

Dear Geoff,

Thank you very much for writing me with questions about the situation with the Coyotes in Phoenix. Here is the most up to date information.

We have decided to lower the sale price significantly to ensure a quick sale. We are doing everything we can to keep the Coyotes in Phoenix and with lowering the sale price to under $100 million, we expect the sale to be complete by the end of January. We are 100% confident that the sale will go through to Greg Jamison and the Coyotes will stay in Phoenix. Greg Jamison will be purchasing Jobing.com arena in conjunction with the team to ensure the team stays for decades to come.

We at the NHL appreciate your concern about the situation and I hope you have alleviated your fear.

Sincerely,
Gary "The Hammer" Bettman

If you have not figured out by now this is a 100% fake letter. I wrote it just to show how easy it is to fabricate a letter from anyone and post it on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment