Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Phoenix Coyotes goodbye letter from Matt Hulsizer

Heather & Members of the Booster Club,

I am very sorry to confirm to you that we have pulled out of the Coyotes process. My family and I had fallen in love with the team and with Arizona but it was just not meant to be. I want to thank you all for your support over the last 9 months; it meant a lot to us.

As disappointed as I am, I urge you to keep the faith. The Coyotes are a great team with a great coach and a great GM. The team is also doing much better financially than it was a year ago. There is a lot of time and a lot of interest in the club and all the potential owners are counting on your continued support.

While I am sorry that it didn't work for us, I am certain that hockey can work in Arizona.

All the Best,

-matt

No comments:

Post a Comment